What do you do in the event of a flood? How do you minimize the flood damage? Who do you call? Do you call your insurance company?
There are so many factors to consider in a crisis such as water and flood damage, but don’t worry — we’re here to help! With over 60 years of experience in helping individuals and families like you with flood restoration, we are the best choice for the job. Ever since our company was established, we’ve flourished by maintaining a high standard of morals, values, and customer service. We handle all jobs consistently with high speed and effectiveness. Our goal is to restore your property as quickly as possible and with the least amount of inconvenience to you.
In the event of a flood in your home, immediately follow these helpful tips:
- Turn off your water and/or stop the flow of water into the area.
- Pin up draperies and upholstery skirts to prevent water damage.
- Relocate paintings, art, and other valuables to a safe, dry location.
- Fold a piece of aluminum foil several times until you have created an approximately four inch cube. Place this and similar cubes under furniture legs to prevent further damage to your items.
- Do not attempt to clean up the water yourself, as it may be contaminated and very harmful to you and your family.
- You should immediately notify your insurance company of the situation and request that ServiceMaster of Baltimore be contacted. This will ensure that your home is treated as quickly and professionally as possible.
Our Water & Flood Restoration Services Include:
- 24/7 Rapid Response
- Initial Assessment and Recommendations
- Selective Demolition When Necessary
- Water Extraction and Dehumidification
- Complete Structural Drying
- Content Drying
- Carpet, Rug, and Upholstery Cleaning
- Sewage Contamination Clean-up