Water can be a very damaging substance, seeping into everything from carpets to dry wall to furniture and everything in between. And if not dealt with in a timely manner, water damage can even lead to mold, which is not only harmful to your home, but also your health. Because of all this, water damage restoration is of vital importance. But if it is not done correctly, the restoration process can actually do more harm than good. This is why it is best to leave water damage restoration to the professionals, like ServiceMaster of Baltimore.
With over 57 years of water damage restoration experience, ServiceMaster of Baltimore is the best choice for restoration needs. Our water & flood damage restoration services include:
- 24/7 Rapid Response
- Initial Assessment and Recommendations
- Water Extraction
- Structural and Content Drying
- Carpet, Rug, and Upholstery Cleaning
- Sewage Contamination Cleanup
- Hard-Surface Floor Cleaning
- Selective Demolition
- And More!
At ServiceMaster of Baltimore, we aim to professionally restore your property as quickly as possible!
Benefits of Hiring a Professional Water Damage Restoration Company
1. Experience: One of the biggest differences between a professional and a do-it-yourselfer is experience. Professional water damage restoration technicians, like those at ServiceMaster of Baltimore have seen it all. They know how to quickly and effectively restore every instance of water intrusion.
2. Equipment: What many do-it-yourselfers do not realize is that water damage restoration requires specialized tools. You need more than just a Shop Vac.
Unless you have the knowledge and specialized equipment needed to handle water damage, it is best that you leave the restoration to the professionals at ServiceMaster of Baltimore. If you have any questions about Water Damage Restoration, please contact ServiceMaster of Baltimore by calling 866-780-1700 or click here today!
ServiceMaster of Baltimore has spent the last 57 years helping people restore their lives back to normal!