Dealing with a flood, or any disaster for that matter, can be overwhelming. You have so many questions flying through your mind…
Am I Covered? How Do I Minimize Damage? Who Do I Call?
What Do I Do First?
There are so many factors to consider in a crisis such as water and flood damage. Luckily, ServiceMaster of Baltimore is here to help guide you through the process.
So what should you do if you are ever the unfortunate victim of a flood?
- Call ServiceMaster of Baltimore: With over 57 years of experience in helping individuals and families like you with flood restoration, we are the best choice for the job. Our goal is to restore your property as quickly as possible.
- Open the Windows: While you are waiting for ServiceMaster of Baltimore, open the windows to let your house air out some and turn on a few fans to help things dry. Otherwise, your home could become a prime location for mold and mildew.
- Steer Clear: If possible, keep pets and children out of the home until it is properly restored. This is in their best interest. Flood waters can bring bacteria and other hazardous materials into your home.
- Document everything for the Insurance Company: Document any and all damage with photos and contact your insurance agency. Depending on the cause of the flood and the coverage of your policy, you may be eligible for partial or full compensation.
- Let ServiceMaster of Baltimore take care of the Rest!
If not dealt with properly or in a timely manner, water damage can take its toll on your home. So don’t delay; call ServiceMaster of Baltimore immediately following any disaster!
If you have any questions about Flood Damage and Water Damage Restoration, please contact ServiceMaster of Baltimore by calling 866-780-1700 or click here today!
ServiceMaster of Baltimore has spent the last 57 years helping people restore their lives back to normal!