After a flood, you have so much on your mind. Where will you stay until your home is cleaned up? How long will the cleanup take? Will your homeowners insurance cover the damage and the restoration process? Where do you even start!?
Well, the last question is also the easiest to answer. The first thing you NEED to do following a flood, aside from ensuring everyone is safe, is call a professional water removal and water damage restoration company.
The Benefits of Hiring a Water Damage Restoration Company after a Flood
1. Safety First: Hiring a professional water damage restoration company means you do not have to do any of the work, which keeps you out of harm’s way! Flood waters are notorious for carrying bacteria and other filth.
2. Avoid Further Damage: Following a flood, time is of the essence. It doesn’t take long for mold and mildew to begin to grow. Because of this, it is important to start the water damage restoration process within 24 hours of the flood (if possible).
3. Mold Remediation: If mold does set in, some water damage restoration companies, like ServiceMaster of Baltimore, can handle mold remediation, as well. Our trained technicians use the most updated and refined techniques in flood restoration and mold remediation to deliver the highest quality results.
4. Move Back in Quickly: A professional water damage restoration company knows what they are doing. They have the tools and the knowledge to quickly restore your home to its pre-flood glory.
5. Ensure Total Cleanup: Trying to do the restoration work yourself is just a disaster waiting to happen. Without the proper tools or experience, it can be fairly easy to mess up, which could end up costing you more money down the road.
6. Working with the Insurance Company: Many disaster restoration companies will work with your insurance company every step of the way, easing the burden on you.
7. And much more!
ServiceMaster of Baltimore: Your Baltimore Water Damage Restoration Company
There are so many factors to consider in a crisis such as water and flood damage. Let the water damage restoration professionals at ServiceMaster of Baltimore help you!
If you have any questions about Water Damage Restoration, please contact ServiceMaster of Baltimore by calling 866-780-1700 or click here today!
ServiceMaster of Baltimore has spent the last 57 years helping people restore their lives back to normal!