Water damage can happen at any time, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Because of this, you need a Baltimore Water Damage Restoration Company that works just as tirelessly to restore your home. But more than just that, you need a restoration company you can trust. You need an IICRC Certified company.
“All IICRC-certified professionals have the training and experience to identify moisture sources, evaluate mold growth (visible or suspected), contain damage, remove contamination and dry materials to ensure that mold will not return,” according to IICRC.org.
ServiceMaster of Baltimore: An IICRC Certified Baltimore Water Damage Restoration Company
While we hope a disaster never occurs, we are ready to serve you and restore your home as quickly and efficiently as possible. Not only does ServiceMaster of Baltimore have over 57 years of experience in water damage restoration, but our experienced, knowledgeable, and certified licensed restoration technicians are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Water damage can be devastating, especially if you do not act quickly. Fortunately, the water damage restoration experts at ServiceMaster of Baltimore have outlined immediate steps to take if you ever experience water damage.
- Assess the situation. Where is the water coming from? If the source of the water damage is a broken sewer pipe or backed up toilet, you should leave the affected area alone.
- If the source of the leak is a broken pipe, turn off the main water supply.
- Move any furniture or other personal property to a dry place to help avoid further damage.
- Call ServiceMaster of Baltimore. We are committed to providing excellent work, exceptional customer service, and above all, peace of mind.
- Document the water damage and report the issue to your insurance agent.