Water damage can happen at any time from any number of sources, including:
While you think you can deal with water damage restoration, you should leave the clean up process to the professionals at ServiceMaster of Baltimore. This is because we have the knowledge, equipment, and experience to properly handle each and every restoration project as safe as possible.
With over 57 years in helping individuals and families like you with flood restoration, ServiceMaster of Baltimore is the best choice for the job!
The following safety steps can help you reduce the risk of danger until ServiceMaster of Baltimore arrives:
- Avoid Hazards: Do not enter areas of standing water while the electricity is on.
- Stop the Water: Find the water shut off valve outside of your home and shut off the water.
- Minimize Contamination: Avoid areas affected by sewage backup. Walking through these areas could spread harmful bacteria, fecal mater, and disease throughout your home or business.
- Ventilation: Open Windows and doors to increase ventilation to the affected areas.
- Stay Away from Sagging Ceilings: Over-saturation can cause drywall to sag and crumble to the floor. So keep a look out.
- Wait for Help to Come! ServiceMaster of Baltimore is on its way!
If you think you may have water damage, please contact ServiceMaster Clean of Baltimore by calling 866-780-1700 or click heretoday!
ServiceMaster of Baltimore has spent the last 57 years helping people restore their lives back to normal!
Ever since ServiceMaster of Baltimore was established, we’ve flourished by maintaining a high standard of morals, values, and customer service. We handle all jobs consistently with high speed and effectiveness. Our goal is to restore your property as quickly as possible.