With your busy life, you barely have enough time to breathe, let alone clean your carpets. Because of this, your carpets slowly become filthier and filthier. This can not only affect the aesthetics of your home, but also your health.
Over time, dirt, pollen, dust, and other allergens build up in your carpets. And if you or a loved one has asthma or another respiratory issue, this could become troublesome. So stop settling for dirty carpets and call a professional carpet cleaning company today!
But before you pick up the phone, take a look at these common mistakes homeowners make when choosing a professional carpet cleaner.
Common Mistakes Made by Homeowners Searching for Carpet Cleaners
- Hiring the 1st Company you Find: There are several factors to consider when hiring a professional carpet cleaner, including: reputation, services, prices, and more!
- Not Checking for Guarantees: Another difference maker is a company’s guarantee. You need a carpet cleaning company that stands behind their work!
Whether it’s regular cleaning or spot or stain removal, count on the experts at ServiceMaster of Baltimore to thoroughly and safely restore your carpet to its original beauty.
Carpet Cleaning Process for every ServiceMaster of Baltimore Customer
- Preliminary inspection of your carpets to determine the best cleaning method
- Pre-treating spots and stains
- Pre-applying shampoo to loosen ground-in soil
- Rinsing carpets using clear hot water
- Post-treating any residual stains
- Grooming carpet for efficient drying and uniform appearance
- Placing pads under furniture legs to protect the carpet while drying
- Performing final inspection with you present to ensure complete satisfaction
If you have any questions about Carpet Cleaning, please contact ServiceMaster of Baltimore by calling 866-780-1700 or click here today!
ServiceMaster of Baltimore has spent the last 57 years helping people restore their lives back to normal!
Ever since ServiceMaster of Baltimore was established, we’ve flourished by maintaining a high standard of morals, values, and customer service. We handle all jobs consistently with high speed and effectiveness.
Our goal is to restore your property as quickly as possible.