When you become the unfortunate victim of a flood, broken water pipe, backed up toilet, or other form of water intrusion, you need to act fast. At the same time, you need to make sure you hire the right Baltimore water damage restoration company. And there are a lot of companies out there. Unfortunately, more than a few of them are less than reputable.
Hiring an inexperienced or bad water damage restoration company can actually make your already difficult situation even worse. Because of this, it is important to do your research.
- How long has the company been around? While we are not saying that newer companies cannot be trusted, there are just some things that can only be learned through experience.
- Act Fast: Before digging any deeper, it is important to see if the company is available when you need them. If not rectified quickly, water damage can spread and lead to other issues, including mold and mildew. This is why it is important to find a water damage restoration company that is available when you need them, not the other way around.
- Certifications: Look for a water damage restoration company with an IICRC certification.
- Insurance: It is important to find a company that is approved by your insurance agency. Otherwise, you could find yourself paying out-of-pocket, making a bad situation even worse.
ServiceMaster of Baltimore: The Obvious Choice
When water damage strikes, you need to act fast. You do not have time to scour the Internet, weeding through the numerous unqualified water damage companies. You need a company you can trust. You need ServiceMaster of Baltimore!
- Over the past 57 years, ServiceMaster of Baltimore has worked hard to become the leading Baltimore water damage restoration company. Our technicians have expertise and knowledge of the most innovative solutions in the industry.
- ServiceMaster of Baltimore is available 24/7/365 to provide certified licensed restoration professionals onsite within hours of your initial call. While we hope a disaster never occurs, we are ready to serve you and restore your home as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- The ServiceMaster of Baltimore IICRC accredited field managers are specialists in water mitigation.
- ServiceMaster of Baltimore is an approved vendor for most major insurance companies, and we serve most local and regional insurance companies and claims offices.
ServiceMaster of Baltimore is Maryland‚Äôs most trusted name in restoration services!