When water damage strikes, you have enough to worry about. Your Water Damage Restoration Company should help ease much of this burden. Unfortunately, there are more than a few companies out there that do not have your best interests at heart. This is why it is so important to research any water damage restoration company before you decide to hire them. However, when it comes to water damage, time is of the essence. You have to make a decision quickly. This is why we have outlined the most important questions to ask any potential company.
- How long have you been in business? Experience matters. Yes, newer companies may still be good, but there is just something comforting knowing a company has been around for years. When a water damage restoration company has been in business for years, or even decades, there is very little they haven’t dealt with. They will know how to quickly and efficiently deal with your specific situation.
- Are you certified? It is important to look for a water damage restoration company certified by the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning, Restoration Certification, or IICRC. According to IICRC.org, “All IICRC-certified professionals have the training and experience to identify moisture sources, evaluate mold growth (visible or suspected), contain damage, remove contamination and dry materials to ensure that mold will not return.”
- How quickly can you help? As we have already said, when it comes to water damage, time is of the essence. If not rectified quickly, damage can quickly worsen and mold could potentially begin to grow.
- Are you approved by Insurance Company X? It is important to find a company that is approved by your insurance agency. Otherwise, you could find yourself paying out-of-pocket, making a bad situation even worse.
Choose Baltimore’s Trusted Water Damage Restoration Company! Choose ServiceMaster of Baltimore!
First of all, let us answer the above questions for you.
- ServiceMaster of Baltimore has been helping Baltimore homeowners and business owners, like you, for more than 57 years.
- The ServiceMaster of Baltimore IICRC accredited field managers are specialists in water mitigation.
- Our experienced, knowledgeable, and certified licensed restoration technicians are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year to provide prompt help within hours of your initial call.
- We are an approved vendor for most major insurance companies, and we serve most local and regional insurance companies and claims offices.
While we hope a disaster never occurs, we are ready to serve you and rectify the situation as quickly and efficiently as possible.
If you have any questions about Baltimore’s Trusted Water Damage Restoration Company, please contact ServiceMaster of Baltimore by calling 866-780-1700 or click here today! Follow us on Facebook and Twitter as well!