Many homeowners hear the words “water damage” and instantly think flooding. And because their area is not a flood risk, they believe they have nothing to fear. However, you are at risk of water damage no matter where you live. Why? Water damage includes more than just flooding.
- Busted Pipes: When a water pipe, or worse, a sewage pipe, bursts, your home is at serious risk of water damage.
- Sewage Backup: Most often, sewer lines become blocked with mud, yard waste, or tree roots. This slows and even completely blocks the path of water from your home to the sewer. As a result, water has nowhere to go but back into your home.
- Leaky Roof: When your roof leaks, your home is at risk of water damage. And because the brunt of the damage takes place in your attic, you will not notice any warning signs until damage is pretty severe.
- Faulty Home Appliances: Your washing machine and dishwasher use a lot of water. When one of these appliances malfunctions, your home could be at risk of water damage.
- Busted Pool: If your pool leaks or fails completely, your home could be at risk.
- And so much more!
Water (and potentially sewage) can get everywhere and ruining your walls, carpeting, furniture, and so much more. However, if you act quickly and call your local, Baltimore water damage restoration company, you could salvage many of your possessions.
Baltimore Water Damage: Call ServiceMaster of Baltimore
At ServiceMaster of Baltimore, we handle every water damage job with the utmost care, speed, and effectiveness. Our goal is to restore your property as quickly as possible! And with over 57 years of experience in the water damage restoration business, we are the clear choice for the job.
If you have any questions about Water Damage Restoration, please contact ServiceMaster of Baltimore by calling 866-780-1700 or click here today!
ServiceMaster of Baltimore has spent the last 57 years helping people restore their lives back to normal!