As you know, water damage can be a very serious problem. That is why it is so important to contact your local, Baltimore water damage restoration company at the first sign of water intrusion.
Water Damage Statistics
- 14% of water delivered to the average home is lost due to leakage.
- 22 gallons of water are lost daily due to leaks from malfunctioning toilets or dripping faucets.
- A small 1/8 inch crack in a pipe can release up to 250 gallons of water per day.
- A toilet leak can account for as much as $500 in additional costs annually.
- Water damage is the 3rd largest cause of homeowner loss.
- Water damage accounts for 23% of all reported property loss.
- Water damage is the 2nd most frequently filed homeowners claim in the United States, according to the American Insurance Association.
- Almost 40% of all homeowners have reported loss due to water damage.
- 93% of all water damage could have been prevented‚Ä¶
What do you do when your home becomes the unfortunate victim of water damae?
ServiceMaster of Baltimore: Your Baltimore Water Damage Restoration Company
Unfortunately water damage still happens. Luckily, ServiceMaster of Baltimore is available 24/7/365 to provide certified licensed restoration professionals onsite within hours of your initial call. So why would you contact anyone else?
With over 57 years of experience in helping the people of Baltimore with water damage restoration, ServiceMaster of Baltimore is the clear choice for the job. We handle every job with the utmost care, speed, and effectiveness. Our goal is to restore your property as quickly as possible!
Water & Flood Restoration Services from ServiceMaster of Baltimore
If you have any questions about Water Damage Restoration, please contact ServiceMaster of Baltimore by calling 866-780-1700 or click here today!
ServiceMaster of Baltimore has spent the last 57 years helping people restore their lives back to normal!